Silicon Valley CTOs that fix urgent tech

Recovering from an unexpected revenue drop

See how we helped identify and fix a sudden 10% drop in ecommerce transactions:


$2M Revenue Recovery

We identified and fixed the root causes of the technology outages which stopped the revenue leakage.


1 Month Time to Recovery

Given the severity of the problem, we first applied a quick patch to the ERP system that allowed the company to recapture 80% of the transaction failures. The remaining 20% were handled with subsequent enhancements.


99.9% System Uptime

We resolved the technology outages and improved the system uptime from 95% to 99.9%.

See how we fixed the revenue leak